Saturday, June 11, 2011

very pinteresting

I was getting pretty regular about blogging, and really enjoying it... Then summer vacation came, and everything started to change. It's been a while. So, today I want to share some inspiration I've found to begin this warm, carefree season...








Source: etsy.com via Kristin on Pinterest



eight ='500'/>






































































































1. This is the very BEST kind of mail!

2. Love these spice racks from Ikea $3.99 re purposed as book shelves. Brilliant!

3.Ahhh.. Summer Yellow.

4. I found a vintage camera exactly like this one in my husbands workshop. It had belonged to his friend Bo, who was killed in a car accident when they were teenagers. I cleaned it up and set it on top of 2 antique books in my bedroom. When I look at this display it makes me smile.

5. I'm going to order a wall map like this one for Andrew's room. So fun and educational.

6. May I please take a ride on this ferris wheel? So carefree...

I have been sprucing things up around the house.. And finding some treasure in unexpected places.
More to come..

No comments: