Saturday, May 7, 2011

very pinteresting {the mason jar}

This week on Pinterest I was inspired by the mason jar and all the different things you can do with them. I have one mason jar and plan on collecting many many more. I cut wildflowers from the field beside my house and put them in my jar and they adorned my kitchen table this week. I loved having a piece of the colorful field indoors. and not to mention the amazing smell of the honeysuckles that drifted through the house for three days. That just makes me smile.




















Some other ideas and inspiration I found to use the mason jar for...


I adore these gerber daisies...


Source: None via Kristin on Pinterest

Summer, girlfriends, the backyard, and these yummy margaritas... is the ticket



A neat idea for a soap dispenser...



sweet way to serve up some lemonade..

what's your favorite way to use the mason jar?

No comments: