Sunday, May 1, 2011

very pinteresting... (from pinterest)

I started pinning this week. It is so fun. I waited a couple of weeks to get my account on pinterest and it took me a little to get the hang of it. But, now I'm a bit addicted. Pinterest is a social media catalog where you can pin anything on the web that inspires you,onto pinboards, and you can have all your inspiration in one place. I have to say my creativity wheels are turning at a much fasted rate since I've been pinning.

Here are some things that have inspired me this week:



I want to paint my daughters beside table and desk like this.. how fun



I have all the materials for this. I think it is a brilliant idea.



This kitchen is so cheerful.. I would love cooking here.

what inspires you to create?

Kristin

No comments: