Sun-dried Tomato Artichoke Chicken with Arugula Mushroom Salad ... served with brown rice.
This is one of my new favorite recipes. Although it is taken my family a little bit to get use to, i promise it is yummy :)..
SUN-DRIED TOMATO ARTICHOKE CHICKEN
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
1 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup flour2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 cup white wine
juice of 1 lemon
1 (14oz) can quartered artichoke hearts (drained)
1/3 cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomatos
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Remove stems and from thyme leaves
- Squeeze lemon for juice (1 tablespoon)
- Cut chicken into 1 inch chucks (wash hands)
- Preheat large saute pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes. Place flour and chicken in zip-top bag; seal bag and shake to coat.
- Stir in wine. Reduce heat to medium-low 2-3 minutes or until liquid is slightly reduced.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over chicken; stir in remaining ingredients (except thyme and cheese) and cover; cook 2-3 minutes. Remove pan from heat; stir in thyme and sprinkle with cheese. Serve.
ARUGULA MUSHROOM SALAD
1 red bell pepper
8 oz baby portabellas
1 bag baby arugula leaves
1/3 cup macadamia nuts
1/4 cup goddes dressing
- Cut pepper into thin strips and mushrooms into halves or quarters; place both in salad bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss and serve.