Wednesday, April 20, 2011

inspiration from the closet...

I'm linking up with lindsay today, for the first time ever, on "what i wore wednesday." I've been so inspired by others fashion ideas, I thought I'd give it a shot..

 Top: Kohls, last year, on sale
Jeans, Target
Shoes are gold wedged sandals that my sister gave me because they were too big for her.
Love them :)

The bag is from Target. I love it, because it is huge and holds all my books, notebooks, and net book when I need it to. 
Thank you to my sweet little girl Madison Grace who took these pics for me.

I feel most inspired when I wear the color purple. How about you?

2 comments:

Daenel T. said...

Your top is very cute. Love the bag. Hope the rest of your week is fab.

kristin said...

Awww. thank you girl. Hope the rest of your week is fantastic too..