Monday, April 18, 2011

word of the week...




What INSPIRES me?

Where do I find INSPIRATION?





My word for the week is INSPIRATION...

I've been kicking this word around a good bit lately. I think maybe it's because inspiration has been eluding me. I need it. I feel so uninspired. Which leads to a lack of purpose, desire and fulfillment.

IN-SPI-RA-TION
 1. The process of being mentally stimulated to do of feel something, esp. to do something creative.
2. A sudden brilliant, creative, and timely idea.

Plan for the week:
1. Find something that stimulates my creativity everyday.

2. Be open to new ideas.

3. Try something different. (ie: recipe, craft, ect)

4. Go someplace that awakens all my senses.

5. GET INSPIRED!!!

What inspires you? Where do you find inspiration?

No comments: