Monday, April 25, 2011

weekly word












 Laugh-ter

1. the action or sound of laughing

2. an expression or appearance of merriment or amusement.

They say, "Laughter is the best medicine." I believe they are right. Laughter is good for the soul. It's good for the mind. It's great for the body. {It is actually a very effective workout} My favorite is the deep belly laughs I experience when I'm laying on the floor with my kids. I am happiest when my home is filled with laughter.

This week, My Word is LAUGHTER.
Maybe I take life to seriously sometimes. I love to laugh, but I don't think I laugh near enough.

Plan for the week:

1. watch one good comedy or comedian.

2. spend an afternoon playing with my kids and incorporate plenty of laughter. 

3. find a reason to laugh everyday.

4. Have 1 good belly laugh.

5. watch old home videos and look though old photos and laugh at the memories.

"A cheerful disposition is good for your health;
gloom and doom leave you bone-tired." Proverbs 17:22

How will you work laughter into your days this week?

Kristin

No comments: