Friday, March 19, 2010

TRAINING OUR DAUGHTERS IN GODLINESS


I am blessed to have the daunting task of raising a daughter in these very tricky days. As a matter of fact, Madison (my daughter) is sitting on her bed right now, crying because I have restricted her from privileges today because of her disrespectful behavior. That is why I am so excited about the Bible study, "5 Conversations you must have with your Daughter" that Karen Bishop and myself will be leading, starting Thursday, April 1st @ Anderson Mill Rd. Baptist Church in Spartanburg. Clearly with all the female changes that are taking place with my 10 year old girl, we need to have some conversations. I need some wisdom! If you have a daughter and you are wanting to gain some wisdom as well on how to address the many issues that will surely arise during the years you have to train them, I encourage you to check out this Bible study and consider joining this group.

The 5 Conversations include:
1. You are more than the sum of your parts
2. Don't be in such a hurry to grow up.
3. Sex is great and worth the wait.
4. It's OK to dream about marriage and motherhood.
5. Girls gone wild are a dime a dozen- dare to be virtuous.

If you are interested in this please contact me and I will get you signed up.
Mothers, lets take the very important steps in learning how to train our daughters in godliness.

Sweet Blessings,

2 comments:

Karen Hammons said...

What a great study Kristin! I know that you girls will gain a lot from it.

Stacy said...

I know a few us are going to come but we will miss the first night.It's during spring break and we will be out of town.